Wylie:'dul ba'i las chog mthong ba don ldan
WYLIE TEXT WILL APPEAR HERE
- Translator's notes
- Note from Ringu Tulku
- The Vinaya Rituals and Activities Called "Meaningful to Behold"
- Notes on the text itself
- Notes on authorship
- Notes on individuals related to text
- Other notes
- Multiple texts/colophons? Volume 18 - 'dul ba'i las chog mthong ba don ldan - check p 618, 32b6- it looks like this is the beginning of a new text. There is a colophon here, and possibly a second title.
- Genre from Richard Barron's Catalog
- Instruction Manual
- Genre from dkar chag
- phrin las pa'i 'dul chog
- BDRC Link
- BDRC Content Information
- ཥhort pratimoksha vow liturgy
- Other Translations
- Commentary(s) of this Text in the DNZ
- Text(s) in the DNZ of which this is a commentary
- Related Western Publications
- Related Tibetan Publications
Information about Unicode Tibetan and the digitization of this text
As the only available unicode Tibetan text at the time, Nitartha International's version of the Paro Edition of the gdams ngag mdzod is provided here. However, note that it has not been thoroughly edited and that there may also be mistakes introduced through the conversion process. Eventually we will provide a fully edited version of the entire Shechen Edition, entered and edited multiple times by Pulahari Monastery in Nepal, but as of fall 2017 that project has not been finished. Note that the folio numbers that appear throughout were added by Nitartha Input Center at the time of input.