Wylie:Khrid brgya'i brgyud pa'i lo rgyus kha skong
[[notesforsearch:: *This text is an updated version of lineage history written by kun dga' grol mchog.
- tA ra nA tha received permission to compose this updated lineage history from his teacher, lha dbang grags pa. The Additional Up-To-Date History of the Lineage of the One Hundred and Eight Instructions. | ]]
WYLIE TEXT WILL APPEAR HERE
- Translator's notes
- Note from Ringu Tulku
- The Additional Up-To-Date History of the Lineage of the One Hundred and Eight Instructions.
- Notes on the text itself
- This text is an updated version of lineage history written by kun dga' grol mchog.
- tA ra nA tha received permission to compose this updated lineage history from his teacher, lha dbang grags pa.
- Notes on authorship
- Notes on individuals related to text
- Other notes
- Genre from Richard Barron's Catalog
- Instruction manual
- Genre from dkar chag
- jo nang khrid brgya
- BDRC Link
- BDRC Content Information
- Supplement to the short history of the instruction lineages
- Other Translations
- Commentary(s) of this Text in the DNZ
- Text(s) in the DNZ of which this is a commentary
- Related Western Publications
- Related Tibetan Publications
Information about Unicode Tibetan and the digitization of this text
As the only available unicode Tibetan text at the time, Nitartha International's version of the Paro Edition of the gdams ngag mdzod is provided here. However, note that it has not been thoroughly edited and that there may also be mistakes introduced through the conversion process. Eventually we will provide a fully edited version of the entire Shechen Edition, entered and edited multiple times by Pulahari Monastery in Nepal, but as of fall 2017 that project has not been finished. Note that the folio numbers that appear throughout were added by Nitartha Input Center at the time of input.