Wylie:Lam gyi gtso bo rnam gsum gyi tshig 'grel mdor bsdus pa skal bzang thar pa'i 'jug ngogs
Property "Author" has a restricted application area and cannot be used as annotation property by a user. Property "Author" has a restricted application area and cannot be used as annotation property by a user.
WYLIE TEXT WILL APPEAR HERE
- Translator's notes
- Note from Ringu Tulku
- A Brief Word By Word Commentary of the Three Principle of the Path Called "The Entrance of the Fortunate to Liberation".
- Notes on the text itself
- Notes on authorship
- Notes on individuals related to text
- Other notes
- Genre from Richard Barron's Catalog
- Instruction Manual
- Genre from dkar chag
- man ngag
- BDRC Link
- BDRC Content Information
- No note on contents
- བློ་གྲོས་མཐའ་ཡས་. ལམ་གྱི་གཙོ་བོ་རྣམ་གསུམ་གྱི་ཚིག་འགྲེལ་མདོར་བསྡུས་པ་སྐལ་བཟང་ཐར་པའི་འཇུག་ངོགས་. གདམས་ངག་རིན་པོ་ཆེའི་མཛོད།, པོད་ ང་༽, ༤༣༩-༤༨༧. ཏེ་ལི་་་རྒྱ་གར་: ཞེ་ཆེན་དཔེ་མཛོད་ཁང་, ༡༩༩༩.
blo gros mtha' yas. lam gyi gtso bo rnam gsum gyi tshig 'grel mdor bsdus pa skal bzang thar pa'i 'jug ngogs. In gdams ngag rin po che'i mdzod, Volume 4 (nga), 439-487. New Delhi: Shechen Publications, 1999. Enlarged reprint of the 1979 edition published by Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche from prints from the dpal spungs xylographs.
- Other Translations
- Commentary(s) of this Text in the DNZ
- Text(s) in the DNZ of which this is a commentary
- Related Western Publications
- Related Tibetan Publications
Information about Unicode Tibetan and the digitization of this text
As the only available unicode Tibetan text at the time, Nitartha International's version of the Paro Edition of the gdams ngag mdzod is provided here. However, note that it has not been thoroughly edited and that there may also be mistakes introduced through the conversion process. Eventually we will provide a fully edited version of the entire Shechen Edition, entered and edited multiple times by Pulahari Monastery in Nepal, but as of fall 2017 that project has not been finished. Note that the folio numbers that appear throughout were added by Nitartha Input Center at the time of input.