Wylie:Rdzogs pa chen po byang chub sems kun byed rgyal po'i rgyud kyi dum bu
Property "Author" has a restricted application area and cannot be used as annotation property by a user.
[[notesforsearch:: These first three titles [in the Atiyoga section, text # 008-010] are collected under one title (rDzogs pa chen po’i sems sde’i rgyud lung gi rtsa ba gces par btus pa rnams), vol. 1, pp. 163–90. | ]]
WYLIE TEXT WILL APPEAR HERE
- Translator's notes
- Notes on the text itself
- These first three titles [in the Atiyoga section, text # 008-010] are collected under one title (rDzogs pa chen po’i sems sde’i rgyud lung gi rtsa ba gces par btus pa rnams), vol. 1, pp. 163–90.
- Notes on authorship
- Notes on individuals related to text
- Other notes
- Genre from Richard Barron's Catalog
- Instruction manual
- Genre from dkar chag
- rdzogs chen sems sde
- BDRC Link
- BDRC Content Information
- No note on contents
- rdzogs pa chen po byang chub sems kun byed rgyal po'i rgyud kyi dum bu
- Tibetan: རྫོགས་པ་ཆེན་པོ་བྱང་ཆུབ་སེམས་ཀུན་བྱེད་རྒྱལ་པོའི་རྒྱུད་ཀྱི་དུམ་བུ་
- Citation info: snga 'gyur bka' ma shin tu rgyas pa, Vol. 31: 278-287. Chengdu: si khron mi rigs dpe skrun khang, 2009.
- Other Translations
- Commentary(s) of this Text in the DNZ
- Text(s) in the DNZ of which this is a commentary
- Related Western Publications
- Related Tibetan Publications
Information about Unicode Tibetan and the digitization of this text
As the only available unicode Tibetan text at the time, Nitartha International's version of the Paro Edition of the gdams ngag mdzod is provided here. However, note that it has not been thoroughly edited and that there may also be mistakes introduced through the conversion process. Eventually we will provide a fully edited version of the entire Shechen Edition, entered and edited multiple times by Pulahari Monastery in Nepal, but as of fall 2017 that project has not been finished. Note that the folio numbers that appear throughout were added by Nitartha Input Center at the time of input.