Wylie:Bcom ldan 'das dus kyi 'khor lo'i khro rgyal rdo rje shugs kyi sgrub thabs dang rjes gnang bklogs chog tu bkod pa ye shes grub pa
Property "Author" has a restricted application area and cannot be used as annotation property by a user.
- Translator's notes
- Note from Ringu Tulku
- The Sadhana and Initiation of the Tro Gyal Vajravega Offering of Kalachakra.
- Notes on the text itself
- As mentioned in the colophon, this text was extracted from the sgrub thabs rin 'byung'"`UNIQ--ref-0000045F-QINU`"'
- Notes on authorship
- Notes on individuals related to text
- Other notes
- Genre from Richard Barron's Catalog
- Empowerment manual
- Genre from dkar chag
- grol byed gdams khrid
- BDRC Link
- BDRC Content Information
- Sadhana and abhiseka associated with the kalacakra protector vajravega
- Other Translations
- Commentary(s) of this Text in the DNZ
- Text(s) in the DNZ of which this is a commentary
- Related Western Publications
- Related Tibetan Publications
Information about Unicode Tibetan and the digitization of this text
As the only available unicode Tibetan text at the time, Nitartha International's version of the Paro Edition of the gdams ngag mdzod is provided here. However, note that it has not been thoroughly edited and that there may also be mistakes introduced through the conversion process. Eventually we will provide a fully edited version of the entire Shechen Edition, entered and edited multiple times by Pulahari Monastery in Nepal, but as of fall 2017 that project has not been finished. Note that the folio numbers that appear throughout were added by Nitartha Input Center at the time of input.