Wylie:Bcom ldan 'das dpal dus kyi 'khor lo lhan cig skyes pa'i sgrub thabs rjes gnang dang bcas pa'i yi ge snying po grub pa
Property "Author" has a restricted application area and cannot be used as annotation property by a user.
[[notesforsearch:: As mentioned in the colophon, this text was extracted from the sgrub thabs rin 'byung  The Sadhana and Initiation of Kalachakra Co-Emergent Called "Accomplishing the Essence". | ]]
- Translator's notes
- Note from Ringu Tulku
- The Sadhana and Initiation of Kalachakra Co-Emergent Called "Accomplishing the Essence".
- Notes on the text itself
- As mentioned in the colophon, this text was extracted from the sgrub thabs rin 'byung '"`UNIQ--ref-00000403-QINU`"'
- Notes on authorship
- Notes on individuals related to text
- Other notes
- Genre from Richard Barron's Catalog
- Instruction manual
- Genre from dkar chag
- grol byed gdams khrid
- BDRC Link
- BDRC Content Information
- Condensed sadhana and abhiseka for the sahaja form of kalacakra
- Other Translations
- Commentary(s) of this Text in the DNZ
- Text(s) in the DNZ of which this is a commentary
- Related Western Publications
- Related Tibetan Publications
Information about Unicode Tibetan and the digitization of this text
As the only available unicode Tibetan text at the time, Nitartha International's version of the Paro Edition of the gdams ngag mdzod is provided here. However, note that it has not been thoroughly edited and that there may also be mistakes introduced through the conversion process. Eventually we will provide a fully edited version of the entire Shechen Edition, entered and edited multiple times by Pulahari Monastery in Nepal, but as of fall 2017 that project has not been finished. Note that the folio numbers that appear throughout were added by Nitartha Input Center at the time of input.