Difference between revisions of "Wylie:Rong ston thams cad mkhyen pas mdzad pa'i 'pho ba'i dmigs khrid skal bzang thar par 'dren pa'i lcags kyu"
m (Text replacement - "voltitletib" to "VolumeTitleTib")
m (Text replacement - "volyigtib" to "VolumeLetterTib")
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
Latest revision as of 19:26, 2 February 2018
Property "Author" has a restricted application area and cannot be used as annotation property by a user.
[[notesforsearch:: The Collection of Instructions on Powa Given to His Mother by Kunkyen Rongtonpa. Based on visualization instructions composed by rong ston thams cad mkhyen pa, offered to ngag dbang kun dga' rgyal mtshan phrin las bstan pa'i sgron me, and written down by dge slong byams pa ngag dbang rnam rgyal. | ]]
WYLIE TEXT WILL APPEAR HERE
- Translator's notes
- Note from Ringu Tulku
- The Collection of Instructions on Powa Given to His Mother by Kunkyen Rongtonpa.
- Notes on the text itself
- Notes on authorship
- Notes on individuals related to text
- Based on visualization instructions composed by rong ston thams cad mkhyen pa, offered to ngag dbang kun dga' rgyal mtshan phrin las bstan pa'i sgron me, and written down by dge slong byams pa ngag dbang rnam rgyal.
- Other notes
- Genre from Richard Barron's Catalog
- Instruction manual
- Genre from dkar chag
- khrid phran
- BDRC Link
- BDRC Content Information
- No note on contents
- Other Translations
- Commentary(s) of this Text in the DNZ
- Text(s) in the DNZ of which this is a commentary
- Related Western Publications
- Related Tibetan Publications
Information about Unicode Tibetan and the digitization of this text
As the only available unicode Tibetan text at the time, Nitartha International's version of the Paro Edition of the gdams ngag mdzod is provided here. However, note that it has not been thoroughly edited and that there may also be mistakes introduced through the conversion process. Eventually we will provide a fully edited version of the entire Shechen Edition, entered and edited multiple times by Pulahari Monastery in Nepal, but as of fall 2017 that project has not been finished. Note that the folio numbers that appear throughout were added by Nitartha Input Center at the time of input.