Wylie:Na rag dong sprugs kyi khrid yig zab lam snang byed
WYLIE TEXT WILL APPEAR HERE
- Translator's notes
- Note from Ringu Tulku
- An explanation of Narak Dongtruk called "Illuminating the Profound Path".
- Notes on the text itself
- Note that the version in the bka' ma shin tu rgyas pa (kaH thog v. 18, 10 ff., pp. 523-542) held by TBRC has the title: na rag dong sprugs phyag rgya gcig pa'i khrid yig zab lam snang byed - See the TBRC text here.
- Notes on authorship
- Notes on individuals related to text
- Other notes
- Genre from Richard Barron's Catalog
- Instruction manual
- Genre from dkar chag
- rjes su rnal 'byor
- BDRC Link
- Other Translations
- The Practice of Narag Tongtrug. Translated into Italian by Adriano Clemente, translated into English by Andrew Luckianowicz. Shang Shung Edizioni, 1998.
- Commentary(s) of this Text in the DNZ
- Text(s) in the DNZ of which this is a commentary
- Related Western Publications
- Related Tibetan Publications
Information about Unicode Tibetan and the digitization of this text
As the only available unicode Tibetan text at the time, Nitartha International's version of the Paro Edition of the gdams ngag mdzod is provided here. However, note that it has not been thoroughly edited and that there may also be mistakes introduced through the conversion process. Eventually we will provide a fully edited version of the entire Shechen Edition, entered and edited multiple times by Pulahari Monastery in Nepal, but as of fall 2017 that project has not been finished. Note that the folio numbers that appear throughout were added by Nitartha Input Center at the time of input.