Wylie:Snying po rdo rje'i tshig ces bya ba lce rtse rkan sbyar gyi gdams ngag gi rtsa ba
WYLIE TEXT WILL APPEAR HERE
- Translator's notes
- Note from Ringu Tulku
- The Instructions on the "Tip of the Tongue on the Palate" Teachings Called "The Essence of Vajra Words".
- Notes on the text itself
- Instructions given to paN+Di ta nags kyi rin chen by ri khrod zhabs, who gave them to rgyal ba'i dbang po kun dga' dpal 'byor.
- Notes on authorship
- Notes on individuals related to text
- Other notes
- Genre from Richard Barron's Catalog
- Instruction manual
- Genre from dkar chag
- grol byed gdams khrid
- BDRC Link
- BDRC Content Information
- Instructions on the vajra-words
- Other Translations
- Commentary(s) of this Text in the DNZ
- Text(s) in the DNZ of which this is a commentary
- Related Western Publications
- Related Tibetan Publications
Information about Unicode Tibetan and the digitization of this text
As the only available unicode Tibetan text at the time, Nitartha International's version of the Paro Edition of the gdams ngag mdzod is provided here. However, note that it has not been thoroughly edited and that there may also be mistakes introduced through the conversion process. Eventually we will provide a fully edited version of the entire Shechen Edition, entered and edited multiple times by Pulahari Monastery in Nepal, but as of fall 2017 that project has not been finished. Note that the folio numbers that appear throughout were added by Nitartha Input Center at the time of input.