Wylie:Dpal mchog dang po'i sangs rgyas kyi man ngag zab lam rdo rje'i rnal 'byor byin rlabs bka' brgyud bla mar gsol ba 'debs pa brgyud 'dzin mchog rgyas
Property "Author" has a restricted application area and cannot be used as annotation property by a user.
WYLIE TEXT WILL APPEAR HERE
- Translator's notes
- Note from Ringu Tulku
- The Prayers to the Lamas of the Blessed Oral Tradition of Profound Vajra Yoga, the Pith Instructions of the Primordial Buddha.
- Notes on the text itself
- Notes on authorship
- Notes on individuals related to text
- Other notes
- Genre from Richard Barron's Catalog
- Genre from dkar chag
- grol byed gdams khrid
- BDRC Link
- BDRC Content Information
- Supplication to the masters of the vajrayoga lineage of the Kalacakra
- Other Translations
- Commentary(s) of this Text in the DNZ
- Text(s) in the DNZ of which this is a commentary
- Related Western Publications
- Related Tibetan Publications
Information about Unicode Tibetan and the digitization of this text
As the only available unicode Tibetan text at the time, Nitartha International's version of the Paro Edition of the gdams ngag mdzod is provided here. However, note that it has not been thoroughly edited and that there may also be mistakes introduced through the conversion process. Eventually we will provide a fully edited version of the entire Shechen Edition, entered and edited multiple times by Pulahari Monastery in Nepal, but as of fall 2017 that project has not been finished. Note that the folio numbers that appear throughout were added by Nitartha Input Center at the time of input.