Wylie:Gsung ngag rin po che lam 'bras bu dang bcas pa'i gzhung rdo rje'i tshig rkang gi 'grel pa
gsung ngag rin po che lam 'bras bu dang bcas pa'i gzhung rdo rje'i tshig rkang gi 'grel pa
Explication for Nyak, an annotated commentary on the source the Vajra Lines
Property "Author" has a restricted application area and cannot be used as annotation property by a user.
WYLIE TEXT WILL APPEAR HERE
- Translator's notes
- Note from Ringu Tulku
- The Commentary on "The Vajra Words of Lam-Dre".
- Notes on the text itself
- Notes on authorship
- Notes on individuals related to text
- Other notes
- Genre from Richard Barron's Catalog
- Instruction manual
- Genre from dkar chag
- lam 'bras kyi gzhung rtsa 'grel
- BDRC Link
- BDRC Content Information
- No note on contents
- Other Translations
- Stearns, Cyrus, trans. Taking the Result as the Path: Core Teachings of the Sakya Lamdré Tradition, Volume 4, 23-126. The Library of Tibetan Classics. Boston, MA: Wisdom Publications, 2006.
- Commentary(s) of this Text in the DNZ
- Text(s) in the DNZ of which this is a commentary
- Gsung ngag rin po che lam 'bras bu dang bcas pa'i gzhung rdo rje'i tshig rkang
- Related Western Publications
- Related Tibetan Publications
Information about Unicode Tibetan and the digitization of this text
As the only available unicode Tibetan text at the time, Nitartha International's version of the Paro Edition of the gdams ngag mdzod is provided here. However, note that it has not been thoroughly edited and that there may also be mistakes introduced through the conversion process. Eventually we will provide a fully edited version of the entire Shechen Edition, entered and edited multiple times by Pulahari Monastery in Nepal, but as of fall 2017 that project has not been finished. Note that the folio numbers that appear throughout were added by Nitartha Input Center at the time of input.