Wylie:Zab lam ni gu chos drug gi bka' bcu'i phyag len bklags chog tu bkod pa bde chen myu gu'i phreng ba
Property "Author" has a restricted application area and cannot be used as annotation property by a user.
[[peoplefields::blo gsal bstan skyong བློ་གསལ་བསྟན་སྐྱོང་ paN chen ngag chos; a wa d+hU ti Given to the author by rje bla ma dge slong a wa d+hU ti chen po. | ]] [[notesforsearch:: Based on a composition by paN chen ngag chos. The Practice of the Ten Oral Teachings On the Six Yogas of Niguma Composed as an Easy Practice Manual Called "Joyful Garland of Devotion". | ]]
WYLIE TEXT WILL APPEAR HERE
- Translator's notes
- Note from Ringu Tulku
- The Practice of the Ten Oral Teachings On the Six Yogas of Niguma Composed as an Easy Practice Manual Called "Joyful Garland of Devotion".
- Notes on the text itself
- Based on a composition by paN chen ngag chos.
- Notes on authorship
- Notes on individuals related to text
- Other notes
- Genre from Richard Barron's Catalog
- Empowerment manual
- Genre from dkar chag
- shangs pa bka' brgyud
- BDRC Link
- BDRC Content Information
- Liturgical arrangement for the ten explanations of the six dharmas of ni gu ma
- Other Translations
- Commentary(s) of this Text in the DNZ
- Text(s) in the DNZ of which this is a commentary
- Related Western Publications
- Related Tibetan Publications
Information about Unicode Tibetan and the digitization of this text
As the only available unicode Tibetan text at the time, Nitartha International's version of the Paro Edition of the gdams ngag mdzod is provided here. However, note that it has not been thoroughly edited and that there may also be mistakes introduced through the conversion process. Eventually we will provide a fully edited version of the entire Shechen Edition, entered and edited multiple times by Pulahari Monastery in Nepal, but as of fall 2017 that project has not been finished. Note that the folio numbers that appear throughout were added by Nitartha Input Center at the time of input.