Wylie:Jo bo la rnal 'byor ma gnyis kyis sems sbyongs shig ces gdams pa'o
Property "Author" has a restricted application area and cannot be used as annotation property by a user.
[[peoplefields::Author not found. Atīśa Atīśa, dge bshes ston pa, spyan snga ba?, bya yul ba, gtsang pa rin po che, glang lung pa, sangs rgyas sgom pa, zem tshe rin sangs pa, sangs rgyas sgom pa byang chub skya pa, ye shes zhabs shrI la badz+ra, don zhabs, bud+d+ha rat+na, kIrt+ti shI la, dza ya b+ha dra, pun+ye rat+na, gzhon nu rgyal mchog, dkon mchog 'bangs? (Listed in the order given in the colophon, Volume 004, 2b4). | ]]
WYLIE TEXT WILL APPEAR HERE
- Translator's notes
- Notes on the text itself
- Notes on authorship
- Notes on individuals related to text
- Other notes
- Genre from Richard Barron's Catalog
- Instruction manual
- Genre from dkar chag
- gdams ngag
- BDRC Link
- BDRC Content Information
- No note on contents
- Other Translations
- Jinpa, Thupten, trans. "Two Yogini's Admonition to Atisa to Train His Mind." In Mind Training: The Great Collection, Volume 1, 207. The Library of Tibetan Classics. Boston, MA: Wisdom Publications, 2006.
- Commentary(s) of this Text in the DNZ
- Text(s) in the DNZ of which this is a commentary
- Related Western Publications
- Related Tibetan Publications
Information about Unicode Tibetan and the digitization of this text
As the only available unicode Tibetan text at the time, Nitartha International's version of the Paro Edition of the gdams ngag mdzod is provided here. However, note that it has not been thoroughly edited and that there may also be mistakes introduced through the conversion process. Eventually we will provide a fully edited version of the entire Shechen Edition, entered and edited multiple times by Pulahari Monastery in Nepal, but as of fall 2017 that project has not been finished. Note that the folio numbers that appear throughout were added by Nitartha Input Center at the time of input.