Wylie:Lce rtse rkan sbyar gyi khrid rdo rje 'dzin pa'i nye lam
Property "Author" has a restricted application area and cannot be used as annotation property by a user.
[[notesforsearch:: The oral instructions of sha ba ri, further explicated by nags kyi rin chen, written down by bIr+ya b+hadra. rdo rje 'chang, sha ba ri, nags kyi rin chen, rgyal dbang rje, rje rin po che, chos kyi grags pa (Drukchen, 3rd), a wa d+hU tI pa (in the order given in the colophon, Volume 15, p 431, 12b4). The Instructions on the "Tip of the Tongue on the Palate" Teachings Called "The Shortcut of Vajradhara". | ]]
WYLIE TEXT WILL APPEAR HERE
- Translator's notes
- Note from Ringu Tulku
- The Instructions on the "Tip of the Tongue on the Palate" Teachings Called "The Shortcut of Vajradhara".
- Notes on the text itself
- The oral instructions of sha ba ri, further explicated by nags kyi rin chen, written down by bIr+ya b+hadra.
- Notes on authorship
- Notes on individuals related to text
- Other notes
- Genre from Richard Barron's Catalog
- Instruction manual
- Genre from dkar chag
- grol byed gdams khrid
- BDRC Link
- BDRC Content Information
- Practice manual associated with the vajrayoga of kalacakra
- Other Translations
- Commentary(s) of this Text in the DNZ
- Text(s) in the DNZ of which this is a commentary
- Related Western Publications
- Related Tibetan Publications
Information about Unicode Tibetan and the digitization of this text
As the only available unicode Tibetan text at the time, Nitartha International's version of the Paro Edition of the gdams ngag mdzod is provided here. However, note that it has not been thoroughly edited and that there may also be mistakes introduced through the conversion process. Eventually we will provide a fully edited version of the entire Shechen Edition, entered and edited multiple times by Pulahari Monastery in Nepal, but as of fall 2017 that project has not been finished. Note that the folio numbers that appear throughout were added by Nitartha Input Center at the time of input.