Wylie:Phyag chen ga'u ma'am rang babs rnam gsum zhes bya ba'i khrid yig
Property "Author" has a restricted application area and cannot be used as annotation property by a user.
- Translator's notes
- Note from Ringu Tulku
- The Instructions on the Mahamudra Amulet Tradition Called "The Three Self-Settlings".
- Notes on the text itself
- Notes on authorship
- Notes on individuals related to text
- For the benefit of shar kong po'i yul gyi bshes gnyen mkhyen rab'"`UNIQ--ref-000007AE-QINU`"'
- Other notes
- Genre from Richard Barron's Catalog
- Instruction manual
- Genre from dkar chag
- shangs pa bka' brgyud
- BDRC Link
- BDRC Content Information
- No note on contents
- Other Translations
- Commentary(s) of this Text in the DNZ
- Text(s) in the DNZ of which this is a commentary
- Related Western Publications
- Related Tibetan Publications
Information about Unicode Tibetan and the digitization of this text
As the only available unicode Tibetan text at the time, Nitartha International's version of the Paro Edition of the gdams ngag mdzod is provided here. However, note that it has not been thoroughly edited and that there may also be mistakes introduced through the conversion process. Eventually we will provide a fully edited version of the entire Shechen Edition, entered and edited multiple times by Pulahari Monastery in Nepal, but as of fall 2017 that project has not been finished. Note that the folio numbers that appear throughout were added by Nitartha Input Center at the time of input.