Wylie:Bka' gdams lha bzhi'i rjes gnang rin 'byung las khol du phyungs pa
Property "Author" has a restricted application area and cannot be used as annotation property by a user.
[[notesforsearch:: Text contains selections from the sgrub thabs rin chen 'byung gnas, by Tāranātha. The Undiluted Practice of Giving the Initiation of the Four Deities of the Kadamapas Taken From Drub-Ta Rinjung. | ]]
- Translator's notes
- Note from Ringu Tulku
- The Undiluted Practice of Giving the Initiation of the Four Deities of the Kadamapas Taken From Drub-Ta Rinjung.
- Notes on the text itself
- Text contains selections from the sgrub thabs rin chen 'byung gnas, by Tāranātha.'"`UNIQ--ref-00000101-QINU`"'
- Notes on authorship
- Notes on individuals related to text
- Other notes
- Genre from Richard Barron's Catalog
- Empowerment Manual
- Genre from dkar chag
- man ngag
- BDRC Link
- BDRC Content Information
- No note on contents
- ཏཱ་ར་ནཱ་ཐ་. བཀའ་གདམས་ལྷ་བཞིའི་རྗེས་གནང་རིན་འབྱུང་ལས་ཁོལ་དུ་ཕྱུངས་པ་. གདམས་ངག་རིན་པོ་ཆེའི་མཛོད།, པོད་ ང་༽, ༣༥༡-༣༦༥. ཏེ་ལི་་་རྒྱ་གར་: ཞེ་ཆེན་དཔེ་མཛོད་ཁང་, ༡༩༩༩.
tA ra nA tha. bka' gdams lha bzhi'i rjes gnang rin 'byung las khol du phyungs pa. In gdams ngag rin po che'i mdzod, Volume 4 (nga), 351-365. New Delhi: Shechen Publications, 1999. Enlarged reprint of the 1979 edition published by Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche from prints from the dpal spungs xylographs.
- Other Translations
- Commentary(s) of this Text in the DNZ
- Text(s) in the DNZ of which this is a commentary
- Related Western Publications
- Related Tibetan Publications
Information about Unicode Tibetan and the digitization of this text
As the only available unicode Tibetan text at the time, Nitartha International's version of the Paro Edition of the gdams ngag mdzod is provided here. However, note that it has not been thoroughly edited and that there may also be mistakes introduced through the conversion process. Eventually we will provide a fully edited version of the entire Shechen Edition, entered and edited multiple times by Pulahari Monastery in Nepal, but as of fall 2017 that project has not been finished. Note that the folio numbers that appear throughout were added by Nitartha Input Center at the time of input.