Wylie:Byang chub kyi sems kun byed rgyal po'i don khrid rin chen gru bo
Property "Author" has a restricted application area and cannot be used as annotation property by a user.
WYLIE TEXT WILL APPEAR HERE
- Nitartha International suggests this should be corrected to འམ་
- Translator's notes
- Note from Ringu Tulku
- The Essential Explanation of the Bodhicitta Kunje Gyalpo Called "The Precious Vessel".
- Notes on the text itself
- Notes on authorship
- Notes on individuals related to text
- Other notes
- Genre from Richard Barron's Catalog
- Instruction manual
- Genre from dkar chag
- rdzogs chen sems sde
- BDRC Link
- BDRC Content Information
- No note on contents
- byang chub kyi sems kun byed rgyal po'i don khrid rin chen gru bo
- Tibetan: བྱང་ཆུབ་ཀྱི་སེམས་ཀུན་བྱེད་རྒྱལ་པོའི་དོན་ཁྲིད་རིན་ཆེན་གྲུ་བོ་
- Citation info: snga 'gyur bka' ma shin tu rgyas pa, Vol. 31: 316-356. Chengdu: si khron mi rigs dpe skrun khang, 2009.
- Other Translations
- Rabjam, Longchen (Longchenpa) (1987, 2000). You Are the Eyes of the World. (trans of kun byed rgyal po'i don khrid rin chen gru bo by Kennard Lipman & Merrill Peterson and with an introduction by Namkhai Norbu). Snow Lion Publications; Revised Edition. ISBN 1559391405; ISBN 978-1559391405;
- Commentary(s) of this Text in the DNZ
- Text(s) in the DNZ of which this is a commentary
- Related Western Publications
- Related Tibetan Publications
Information about Unicode Tibetan and the digitization of this text
As the only available unicode Tibetan text at the time, Nitartha International's version of the Paro Edition of the gdams ngag mdzod is provided here. However, note that it has not been thoroughly edited and that there may also be mistakes introduced through the conversion process. Eventually we will provide a fully edited version of the entire Shechen Edition, entered and edited multiple times by Pulahari Monastery in Nepal, but as of fall 2017 that project has not been finished. Note that the folio numbers that appear throughout were added by Nitartha Input Center at the time of input.