Wylie:Jo bo'i blo sbyong don bdun ma lags so
Property "Author" has a restricted application area and cannot be used as annotation property by a user.
WYLIE TEXT WILL APPEAR HERE
- Translator's notes
- Notes on the text itself
- Notes on authorship
- Notes on individuals related to text
- Other notes
- Genre from Richard Barron's Catalog
- Instruction Manual
- Genre from dkar chag
- gdams ngag
- BDRC Link
- BDRC Content Information
- No note on contents
- Author not found. ཇོ་བོའི་བློ་སྦྱོང་དོན་བདུན་མ་ལགས་སོ་. གདམས་ངག་རིན་པོ་ཆེའི་མཛོད།, པོད་ ང་༽, ༡༣༤-༡༤༤. ཏེ་ལི་་་རྒྱ་གར་: ཞེ་ཆེན་དཔེ་མཛོད་ཁང་, ༡༩༩༩.
Author not found. jo bo'i blo sbyong don bdun ma lags so. In gdams ngag rin po che'i mdzod, Volume 004 (nga), 134-144. New Delhi: Shechen Publications, 1999. Enlarged reprint of the 1979 edition published by Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche from prints from the dpal spungs xylographs.
- Other Translations
- Jinpa, Thupten, trans. "Atiśa's Seven-Point Mind Training." In Mind Training: The Great Collection, Volume 1, 247-255. The Library of Tibetan Classics. Boston, MA: Wisdom Publications, 2006.
- Commentary(s) of this Text in the DNZ
- Text(s) in the DNZ of which this is a commentary
- Related Western Publications
- Related Tibetan Publications
Information about Unicode Tibetan and the digitization of this text
As the only available unicode Tibetan text at the time, Nitartha International's version of the Paro Edition of the gdams ngag mdzod is provided here. However, note that it has not been thoroughly edited and that there may also be mistakes introduced through the conversion process. Eventually we will provide a fully edited version of the entire Shechen Edition, entered and edited multiple times by Pulahari Monastery in Nepal, but as of fall 2017 that project has not been finished. Note that the folio numbers that appear throughout were added by Nitartha Input Center at the time of input.