Wylie:Phyag rgya chen po'i khrid yig chen mo gnyug ma'i de nyid gsal ba
Property "Author" has a restricted application area and cannot be used as annotation property by a user. Property "Author" has a restricted application area and cannot be used as annotation property by a user.
WYLIE TEXT WILL APPEAR HERE
- Translator's notes
- Note from Ringu Tulku
- The Great Instructions on Mahamudra Called "Clarifying the Nature of the Primordial".
- Notes on the text itself
- Notes on authorship
- Notes on individuals related to text
- Other notes
- Genre from Richard Barron's Catalog
- Instruction manual
- Genre from dkar chag
- grol byed khrid dngos
- BDRC Link
- BDRC Content Information
- No note on contents
- Other Translations
- Kunsang, Erik Pema, trans. Clarifying the Natural State. Boudhanath, Hong Kong & Esby: Rangjung Yeshe Publications, 2001.
- Commentary(s) of this Text in the DNZ
- Text(s) in the DNZ of which this is a commentary
- Related Western Publications
- Related Tibetan Publications
Information about Unicode Tibetan and the digitization of this text
As the only available unicode Tibetan text at the time, Nitartha International's version of the Paro Edition of the gdams ngag mdzod is provided here. However, note that it has not been thoroughly edited and that there may also be mistakes introduced through the conversion process. Eventually we will provide a fully edited version of the entire Shechen Edition, entered and edited multiple times by Pulahari Monastery in Nepal, but as of fall 2017 that project has not been finished. Note that the folio numbers that appear throughout were added by Nitartha Input Center at the time of input.