Wylie:Gnas lugs phyag rgya chen po'i khrid yig
Property "Author" has a restricted application area and cannot be used as annotation property by a user.
[[notesforsearch:: Dan Martin notes that sangs rgyas yel pa ye shes brtsegs was a disciple of phag mo gru pa and sgam po pa, and cites them many times in this text. The Instructions of the Mahamudra Way of Being. For the sake of ra ma yon btsun bsod nams 'od zer | ]]
- Translator's notes
- Note from Ringu Tulku
- The Instructions of the Mahamudra Way of Being.
- Notes on the text itself
- Dan Martin notes that sangs rgyas yel pa ye shes brtsegs was a disciple of phag mo gru pa and sgam po pa, and cites them many times in this text.'"`UNIQ--ref-00001467-QINU`"'
- Notes on authorship
- Notes on individuals related to text
- For the sake of ra ma yon btsun bsod nams 'od zer'"`UNIQ--ref-00001466-QINU`"'
- Other notes
- Genre from Richard Barron's Catalog
- Instruction manual
- Genre from dkar chag
- 'ba' ram bka' brgyud
- BDRC Link
- BDRC Content Information
- No note on contents
- Other Translations
- Commentary(s) of this Text in the DNZ
- Text(s) in the DNZ of which this is a commentary
- Related Western Publications
- Related Tibetan Publications
Information about Unicode Tibetan and the digitization of this text
As the only available unicode Tibetan text at the time, Nitartha International's version of the Paro Edition of the gdams ngag mdzod is provided here. However, note that it has not been thoroughly edited and that there may also be mistakes introduced through the conversion process. Eventually we will provide a fully edited version of the entire Shechen Edition, entered and edited multiple times by Pulahari Monastery in Nepal, but as of fall 2017 that project has not been finished. Note that the folio numbers that appear throughout were added by Nitartha Input Center at the time of input.