Wylie:Dpal ldan shangs pa'i gser chos lnga'i rtsa tshig 'khrul med rdo rje'i rgya mdud
dpal ldan shangs pa'i gser chos lnga'i rtsa tshig 'khrul med rdo rje'i rgya mdud
The Sealed-Knot Vajra An Authentic Basic Liturgy for the Five Golden Dharmas of the Glorious Shangpa
Property "Author" has a restricted application area and cannot be used as annotation property by a user.
[[notesforsearch:: Requested by 'jam dbyangs mkhyen brtse'i dbang po, and previously requested by bla ma mgon po rdo rje. The Root Text of five Golden Teachings of the Shangpas Called "The Unblemished Vajra Knot". | ]]
WYLIE TEXT WILL APPEAR HERE
- Translator's notes
- Note from Ringu Tulku
- The Root Text of five Golden Teachings of the Shangpas Called "The Unblemished Vajra Knot".
- Notes on the text itself
- Requested by 'jam dbyangs mkhyen brtse'i dbang po, and previously requested by bla ma mgon po rdo rje.
- Notes on authorship
- Notes on individuals related to text
- Other notes
- Genre from Richard Barron's Catalog
- Genre from dkar chag
- shangs pa bka' brgyud
- BDRC Link
- BDRC Content Information
- Verses on the five golden teachings of the shangs pa
- Other Translations
- Commentary(s) of this Text in the DNZ
- Text(s) in the DNZ of which this is a commentary
- Related Western Publications
- Related Tibetan Publications
Information about Unicode Tibetan and the digitization of this text
As the only available unicode Tibetan text at the time, Nitartha International's version of the Paro Edition of the gdams ngag mdzod is provided here. However, note that it has not been thoroughly edited and that there may also be mistakes introduced through the conversion process. Eventually we will provide a fully edited version of the entire Shechen Edition, entered and edited multiple times by Pulahari Monastery in Nepal, but as of fall 2017 that project has not been finished. Note that the folio numbers that appear throughout were added by Nitartha Input Center at the time of input.