Wylie:Man ngag lta ba'i phreng ba'i tshig don gyi 'grel zin mdor bsdus pa zab don pad tshal 'byed pa'i nyi 'od
Property "Author" has a restricted application area and cannot be used as annotation property by a user.
[[notesforsearch:: A brief commentary on the words and meaning of "The Garland of Views". Is the rje bla ma pad+ma 'od gsal mdo sngags gling pa mentioned in the colophon of this text TBRC P2715? | ]]
WYLIE TEXT WILL APPEAR HERE
- Translator's notes
- Note from Ringu Tulku
- A brief commentary on the words and meaning of "The Garland of Views".
- Notes on the text itself
- Notes on authorship
- Notes on individuals related to text
- Is the rje bla ma pad+ma 'od gsal mdo sngags gling pa mentioned in the colophon of this text TBRC P2715?
- Other notes
- Genre from Richard Barron's Catalog
- Instruction Manual
- Genre from dkar chag
- rnal 'byor chen po
- BDRC Link
- VolumeI 1CZ3963
- BDRC Content Information
- No note on contents
- Other Translations
- Commentary(s) of this Text in the DNZ
- Text(s) in the DNZ of which this is a commentary
- Man ngag lta ba'i phreng ba
- Related Western Publications
- Related Tibetan Publications
Information about Unicode Tibetan and the digitization of this text
As the only available unicode Tibetan text at the time, Nitartha International's version of the Paro Edition of the gdams ngag mdzod is provided here. However, note that it has not been thoroughly edited and that there may also be mistakes introduced through the conversion process. Eventually we will provide a fully edited version of the entire Shechen Edition, entered and edited multiple times by Pulahari Monastery in Nepal, but as of fall 2017 that project has not been finished. Note that the folio numbers that appear throughout were added by Nitartha Input Center at the time of input.